Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Elizabeth and James



So I'm in the last couple of months here at FSU and I am super pumped about what is next! The thing is, I know what I want to do...it is deciding what to do first. That is probably my biggest life struggle! I mean, who really thought that school would be over one day? For real?? So anyways, I have decided that I want to move to NYC!!...Like every fashion guru's dream!
 So, with all that said I have had a miner/major obsession with all things Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen! I think their sense of style is so far-fetched and amazing; I would die to live in style as they do! I have been in love with the Elizabeth and James shoe line that lead me to love their clothing line and then their other clothing line called The Row and the list continues! Either way, I am obsessed! It is my journey to get through these next couple of months and land an internship with them in the fall. I'm officially going for it and I can/will get it! It's like a dream! :)
 Those of you who haven't seen their line Elizabeth and James...I have posted bellow a couple of my must haves. What are your favorite pieces? Also, if you are working as hard as I am to land an internship, whom are you passionately trying to get an internship with? Enjoy!!














Cheers,
Tiffany <3

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the Elizabeth & James pieces!!! Perfect style :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete