Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Friends are a girls best assets!



The majority of the time I am not at home or in school, I am with my friends. What girl can live without them?  When I was a little, growing up, I always had the friends I could run to. Back then, the majority of the time we would play with our barbies or legos, talk about the cute boys at school, or play dress up. Then, this thing called growing up happens! Though, we are playing with our smart phones, talking about how stupid boys can be, and spending all of our money on clothes and shoes, that same amount of comfort, love and affection come into play. Who would we be without the girls that held our hand the whole way and told us that the dress really doesn't look good on us? Today, I take the time to recognize the lovely ladies who have made an impact in my life and reminisce on all the time we spend together. Our fashion taste then is a good laugh now.  :)

Cheers,

Tiffany <3

No comments:

Post a Comment